dont know where to start

richardsontx
1 0 0

I am thinking of building my own shopify but don't know where to start or if this is the right platform for my business. richardsonconcretepros.com

0 Likes
MiracleDev
9 0 0

Hi @richardsontx 

If you're building an ecommerce website, Shopify is definitely the right platform for you. I can do free consulting if you're starting your business on Shopify. It's hard to say if Shopify is the only platform for your business because it'll depend on what you're selling and how you'd like to manage your ecommerce.

Shopify Expert

I am a Shopify Expert based in Regina, Canada and I have 7 years of experience with Shopify Plus. Contact me for any Shopify problems! miracledev0303@gmail.com

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2883 167 533

@richardsontx Looking at your provided site business model and features; Without clearer details on your objectives I would not recommend shopify for general contracting.

Shopify has no native proposal system, scheduling system, estimators,  project-mgmt, product generation etc. , so you would need to use alot of apps or build custom solutions.

To get into details you can contact me for a consult or a discovery session at  paull.newton+shopifydiscovery@gmail.com . 

The exceptions is if your planning on selling smaller predefined services and you want to use shopify to collect payments for those products , and be able to do so in a mulitchannel way.

Or using shopify to create payment invoices for your quotes to take advantage of all the payment gateways and wallet systems shopify integrates with.

Though in either of those cases you may just want to use the shopify lite plan for buy buttons to embed shopify payment into wordpress.

Goodluck

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
Nicole_C
Shopify Partner
43 1 0

Hi,

Hope you are doing well !

I have sent you a personal message, please check.

Thanks,

Nicole

0 Likes
alanjones
49 0 0

Hello
Greetings

I have gone through your mentioned details,please give me suitable time to discuss your requirements

We can connect through Skype or Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

Regards

Alan Jones
Skype- live:.cid.6a62b7b34d1aa390
Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
659 20 33

Hi @richardsontx

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
215 1 1

Hi Richard, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @richardsontx 

Yes you can start with Shopify. If you need help please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
200 1 4

Hello Mr Richard,

Please check the PM sent.

Hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes

Hello. Shopify is the perfect platform for you to use for your online store. If you have any questions I would be happy to help.  You can reach me at Christina@designsrus.us

0 Likes