I need help with finding specific apps & trouble shooting error messages

SwitchDoc
1 0 0

1)  I need to find an app that allows me to assign a specific box size to a specific product so the shipping charges that the customers pay are the same that I am charged.

Message in settings regarding shipping packages:  "The package sizes you use to ship your products. Weight and dimensions of the default package are used when calculating shipping rates at checkout."    I should be able to assign a package size when the product is selected so I do not have to pay more in shipping than what the customer is charged.

2)  I occasionally see error messages when purchasing shipping labels that simply say "oops something went wrong" but the message does not say what the issue is.  Now that the on line chat service is no longer available, I don't know how to get the error messages resolved.  In the past, these messages were never resolved by the on line chat rep, they were always "escalated" up to somebody higher and it took a couple days to resolve.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
659 20 33

Hi @SwitchDoc 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2906 168 537

@SwitchDoc  You may have better success using the Payments,Shipping&Fulfillment forum, unless you are specifically looking to hire someone to research and document this for your business.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/bd-p/payments-shipping-fulfilment

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Luis1234
Shopify Partner
76 0 3

Hello there!
Hope you're doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
389 4 14

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
215 1 1

Hello there, 

I can help you. I can be contacted at biz@webdesksolution.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

0 Likes