Looking for a all in 1 service - Design advises/Page building/Filter management/Catalog management

VincentCavret
Excursionist
83 0 13

Hi,

Trying for several months to reflect the Luxury brand image that I have to reflect with my website, I am know convince that I have to try experts in a project mode.

Our job is to resell high-end brand furnitures for home design: www.oneoffedition.com

We are looking for these skills:

- Website Design (homepage + other pages)

- Catalog management (build filters, product page standard template including Brand/Model/Dimensions/Material... etc)

- Follow-up to keep it straight overt time

I assum that a company or a team will be necessary to handle it, we have a 3K budget for that (except for follow-up process that is not included and has to be paid monthly/quarterly).

Only experienced team with success jobs to show will be accepted.

Replies 15 (15)
abdullahsohail
3 0 0

Greetings Vincent, 

I have checked your requirements for fully customization of website in terms of landing page, theme customization and other pages with cataloue management. Moroever, I am guiding you to add some more pictures in your website as it contains more text rigt now. After addition of some interior picutres, it looks more attractive and engage audience to your website.

Myself Abdullah currently working on 2 shopify stores with my team mates, I have expertise in product hunting an shopify store creation with facebook ads management. 

Feel free to reach out to me. I will be happier to assist you.

Regards

Abdullah 

+92-3102426894

abdullahsingapuri@gmail.com

Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
308 6 21

Hello @VincentCavret 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay here from Oakleaf Infoway. We are a web agency, held more than 30 experienced peoples in our team who are highly experts in Shopify e-Commerce store set-up.

It's extremely exciting for me to work with you as I have analyzed your job description that you are in need of a person whose expertise full fill your needs so I guess your search ends over here.

We can help you with the following of your requirements:

1. -Redesigning your website
  2. -Adding and designing banner sliders
  3. -Adding any kind of pop up for deal of the day or newsletter sign up
  4. -Adding Instagram feed
  5. -Logo Design
  6. -Landing page design
  7. -Blog page

-Or any other custom integration to your website

Some of our top developed website

1. - https://echelonfit.uk/
  2. - https://echt.com.au/
  3. - https://momentumshop.ca/
  4. - https://zaini.com/

I look forward to discussing your project. Could you tell me more about it? Let’s take the initiative to start the chat to discuss it in brief.

Please email me at jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Kind wishes.

Team, *Oakleaf Infoway*
- Was my reply helpful? Please *Like* and *Accept* Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact us on Skype: live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f/
Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
199 1 4

Dear Vincent,

Hope you are keeping healthy and safe!

I went through your job description and website and would like to propose the candidature of my team Zehntech for the website designing and customization opportunity. Also, we will provide you ongoing support and maintenance service and we have a proven track record of the services we provide. 

If you want we can share the references as well.

Please reach me over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com for further discussion.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Zehntech

Smart_Pad
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello, I can help you complete development of your store.

I'm interested in working with you.  You can Skype me at: markvverallo

I"m Mark Vincent, I'm a Web developer / PHP programmer with 19 years of experience in different platforms including Shopify.

Right now, I'm focusing on developing or customizing eCommerce websites particularly the ones using the Shopify platform.

I have a solid knowledge of this platform and I can do any customization including those that require custom coding with LIQUID and or
integration with the Shopify API. I develop or code using best practices so you can be assured of a standard and quality work.

I hope we can talk.

LMPTechSolution
Shopify Partner
112 1 11

Hello,  

I'm happy to assist you, feel free to message me here or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.  

Best,

David

mmdesignsldn
Tourist
47 0 1