Looking for a business partner to help build a multi-million dollar portfolio of stores

Will4
2 0 0

Dear Shopify Forums

I'm looking for a business partner to help launch some new eCommerce stores!

Our Proposed Mission Would Be:

• To build a multi-million dollar ecommerce empire that exponentially adds value to all our stakeholders lives (i.e. customers, employees, suppliers).  
  • We'll grow the business through buying media on social media platforms, content marketing, PR and Amazon FBA.

About Me:

• I have a track record of building eCommerce stores and Amazon businesses over the past 5 years.  
  • It has provided me an alternative lifestlye, freeing up my time and allowing me to travel all over the world.
  • However, I'm looking to take the next step in my entrepreneurial journey and know that I need strong founding team or co-founder in order to build a multi-million dollar portfolio of eCommerce stores. 
  • My core competencies include:  branding, various operations, email marketing, and private label manufaturing.   I've also improved my managment and media buying skills over the past year.

About You:

Below are some of the attributes I'm looking for in a potential co-founder

1. Analytical: You're able to process quantatiative data and draw conclusions from it.  You're always asking what is the main goal here or what is the main KPI we're looking to track.  You also have a passion for reporting and understand it's imperative that it's accurate.
  2. CommitmentYou're willing to be committed to our mission, goals or tasks and are not working on other side projects, startups other stores etc. 
  3. Managnent Skills: In order to reach our goals, we will need to build a strong team.  Both of us will need to work on our managment skills and schedule time work with emolyees and coach them.  It would be awesome to find someone with expiernce already in this.

If you're intrested in discussing the opportunity with me, please leave me your Skype id or email and I'll be in touch!

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Will,

I am Interested. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent to discuss this more.

Regards,

Vincent S

0 Likes
andrew_2
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hello Will,

I am Interested. 

You can email me the details on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Regards,

Andrew

0 Likes
jneufeld
15 0 0

Hi Will,

I am interested in learning more about this opportunity.  It sounds like my skills and experience would complement your areas of expertise quite well.  I am currently in the process of vetting a few different partnership opportunities and would be more than happy to discuss your plans and goals with you.

I have more than 14 years of proven eCommerce experience, including running my own eCommerce store, consulting with start-ups and working for large eCommerce organizations.  I am a solid digital marketer - with knowledge of SEO, SEM/PPC, email, display, affiliate, native, social, marketplaces and more.

In addition, I have working knowledge of various operational, human capital management and financial/accounting/reporting operations for eCommerce business.

I do think it might be worthwhile to have a chat.  If you're interested, please contact me via Skype at jasonneufeld6868.  Note, I'm not always on Skype, but I think there is an email listed on my profile through which I can also be reached.

Thanks,

Jason

0 Likes
bruce_almighty
1 0 0

Hi Will,

I have been looking for a partner for some time myself. I am no eCom guru but am a well accomplished engineer looking to escape the corporate jail via eCom opportunities. I am highly analytical and can bring a different angle to the table that may add significant value to any campaigns you might have in mind.

Just give me 10-15 minutes of your time to pitch myself to you over skype and then you can decide for yourself. My skype is gujurecon. I currently do Amazon FBA and am in process of starting my own eCom store, all while balancing my brain taxing day job. I breath hard work. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Bruce

0 Likes
Will4
2 0 0

Awesome - added both of you on skype 

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
389 4 14

Hello Will,
I would like to offer my services for your project.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: md@anaisystechnologies.com

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
eShop_Genius
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi Will, 

I'm interested, I have a team that is available 24*7 and provide you best service. You can check my profile here: https://experts.shopify.com/kf-shopify

Send a reply if you’d like to talk more. My email: nickseth71@gmail.com 

Kind regards,
Nick 

NickSeth eShop Genius https://experts.shopify.com/kf-shopify
0 Likes