looking for a developer for a simple website

vidabyhelena
1 0 0

I'm looking for an experienced shopify developer to help me build the website for my start-up clothing company. I have already bought the template but now I need someone to make it fully functional. This is a one-time project for now... as the company grows, there will be a need to build more onto the website.

- pages: 1) home, 2) catalog of products, 3) about us

1) home: will need to add some pictures but for the most part, I will like to keep the template as is 

2) catalog of products: this is where all the projects will be listed. I will provide the pictures.

3) about us: this will be purely informational. i might add a couple of pictures.

Timing: I would like this to be start as soon as possible. However, I will only have my pictures ready sometime in mid-may so I would like the website to be completely done by end of may.

Location: I'm currently in NYC so I prefer to have someone local. However, I am open to working with others from different locations.

For consideration, please provide your portfolio and an estimated quote.

Thank you,

Helena

vidabyhelena@gmail.com

0 Likes
elementwebstudi
31 0 0

Hi Helena, 

Sent you an e-mail. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes
NWS
86 0 0

Hi Helena,

Email on the way. I would love to help you on your project.

Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks

0 Likes
BarryFogarty
Shopify Partner
5 0 0
Hi Helena, I am a freelance Shopify developer and I can provide a full Shopify service as well as create and integrate apps and widgets. Please contact me through my website link below if you still require help with your Shopify project. Regards Barry
Shopify Developer London | www.barryfogarty.com
0 Likes