Looking for new site Development with eCommerce

tmaster100
1 0 1

Hi,

We are looking for a Shopify developer to create a new eCommerce site for us from the ground up.  This site will be quite large with many. many products, cart, payment gateway and customer pricing.

The big issue is we are trying to find a developer who knows about implementing ETIM classification. This is a European standard for classifying the products we sell.

Of course there is a lot more to this project and we would be looking to talk to someone who knows about ETIM as the first stepping stone.

Cheers.

Replies 12 (12)
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
225 1 1

Please contact at mike.webdesk@gmail.com

ikonic
1 0 0

Hi,

You need help with developing an ecommerce site. Here is where you can find the best Ecommerce Web Development in Pakistan. Hope this solves your problem, these services will be cost effective, robust and flexible. The customer support is also great.

Zehntech1612
Excursionist
199 1 4

Dear @tmaster100,

Greetings!

I am interested in assisting you to develop an eCommerce site using the Shopify platform, I will help you integrate all the features and functionalities as per your business needs.

I am available to start immediately and would be very happy to share my previous work and references.

Please reach me over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com for further discussion.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Zehntech