Navigation slider on homepage

MonicaS
1 0 1

I would like to get a quote for adding a navigation slider just below my store logo and above the hero image. Please see picture attached so you can get an idea of what I’m looking for. 

EB39A7AF-9B87-4518-AD21-7782A9C95ACF.jpeg

@MonicaS 
you are looking to add Get A quote.
text or button.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. if you Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/shopify-services/
0 Likes
chamathme
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello I'm able to add a navigation slider for your website, please send me a msg to send you a quote

0 Likes

@MonicaS 

It's need to add some custom section.We can add Navigation slider please contact us. 

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. if you Want to modify or Customize your theme, Hire us. or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.
Email us: sales@zworthkey.com Contact us: https://www.zworthkey.com/shopify-services/
0 Likes

Hello @MonicaS 

This is my Email Id - Peter@99coders.co 

If you need any help with the Navigation slider on the homepage of your Store,

Please contact me,

I will be happy to help you.

Many thanks

Peter

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
135 1 2

Hello @MonicaS ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @MonicaS 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
659 20 33

Hi @MonicaS 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
239 0 2

Hello @MonicaS  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
200 1 4

Dear Monica,

I can help you with the customization. Also, I will be glad to assist you with ongoing support and maintenance services for your website.

My rates are very nominal and have experience working with customers from different geographical locations. 

we can provide you with the references as well.

Kindly share your website URL for detailed functional understanding at E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Hope to hear from you.

BR, Zehntech

0 Likes