Need Metafields Help

Jason_Robertson
6 0 0

My store designer created some custom metafields for me when designing my store. What I would like is to have those metafields applied to every product BUT for them to remain hidden until I need them. I do not want to pay monthly for an app to do this. I'd rather pay one time and get the job done.

Currently I'm able to use ShopifyFD and copy/paste the metafields from one product to another. It's not perfect but it works. The problem is, there is no way to have an empty metafield, it has to have some character or text in it and then it shows up on the product page even when I don't want it.

I was told that some simple code could be inserted into my theme telling it to ignore metafields and hide them if they had a certain character in them. For instance, ignore a metafield if it only has the # in the field. That would solve my main problem.

Can someone help with this? I'm not sure the cost but I'd like an estimate if possible.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1186 35 255

This should be an easy fix. Inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

Jason_Robertson
6 0 0

Thank you for the fast reply Antropy! I just sent an email now.

0 Likes
Jason_Robertson
6 0 0

Email sent Lixon. Thanks

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Jason,

We would be happy to assist you in the matter. So, let communicate further to discuss on the matter.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Jason,

I would help you with this please add me on Skype: cis.vincent 

You can email me your complete requirement vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Regards,

Vincent S

0 Likes
Kobayashi_Yokut
1 0 0

Dear Jason,

Its very interesting for me and I know where I need to change the code.

Lets discuss more details of your job such as estimate and time.

Please send me email to kobayashiyokuto@hotmail.com or find me on skype with that email.

Best Regard,

Kobayashi Yokuto

0 Likes
Jason_Robertson
6 0 0

Thank you for all the fast replies. I have someone working on the issue now. If the problem is not resolved I will respond back. Thanks

0 Likes
Jason_Robertson
6 0 0

Problem solved, fix completed. Thank you for all the fast replies and offers!

0 Likes