Want to make extra $$?

Australian_Tele
1 0 0

Hi Shopify users,

Adding a call centre to your store automatically allows the end users to feel more secure when in your webstie and more likely to convert.
The user can also call the number to aswer any questions they may have right away as they are impulse customers and do not want to wait for an email back. 

ATCT, has the opportunity for you to pay per resutls, per sales, or per call for your call centre to increase your conversion. 

How else can you make money?
Refer someone over to add a call centre and get 10% of the revenue they generate through ATCT. Easy as that. 

What if you want to refer yourself?
You can not refer yourself, although if you approach ATCT directly you will perminantly receive a 10% discount.

What are you waiting for? Get In Touch and start making some $$.

www.atct.com.au

Tureif,

0 Likes
Sonali_Deo
4 0 0

Making money online is quite simple and risky at the same time as you may be prey of some scam website which will result in wastage of lot of your precious time. I have been always taking precautions before joining any website to earn money online by searching the website reviews on the search engines. I have earned more the $ 200 from different websites in short span of time. You can learn more ways to make extra money online. Hope my answer will be helpful for you. Happy online earning.

0 Likes
Sonali_Deo
4 0 0

Making money online is quite simple and risky at the same time as you may be prey of some scam website which will result in wastage of lot of your precious time. I have been always taking precautions before joining any website to earn money online by searching the website reviews on the search engines. I have earned more the $ 200 from different websites in short span of time. You can learn more ways to make extra money online. Hope my answer will be helpful for you. Happy online earning.

0 Likes
Sonali_Deo
4 0 0

Making money online is quite simple and risky at the same time as you may be prey of some scam website which will result in wastage of lot of your precious time. I have been always taking precautions before joining any website to earn money online by searching the website reviews on the search engines. I have earned more the $ 200 from different websites in short span of time. You can learn more ways and tricks on how to make money online. Hope my answer will be helpful for you. Happy online earning.

0 Likes
Katy_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
391 1 46

Hey, Tureif!

Koreen here from Shopify. Thanks for posting. :)

I've gone ahead and moved your post to our Forum Job Board. This should allow you to reach more potential clients- and for them to see the services that you have available too.

I hope this helps!

Koreen W

0 Likes