Work Needed on Shopify Checkout Theme

Kurtis_Poole
5 0 0

Hi,

We are looking for a designer/developer to help us out with re-designing and upgrading our checkout liquid, preferably based in London. We have an internal developer, however at the moment we are under pressure with a lot of projects so need to outsource this job.

Company: Frame - We are a health and fitness company offering classes, retail, cafe, packages and memberships. We have 6 going on 7 studios throughout London. We also offer online retail as well as use the Shopify POS in store. Shopify is integrated with a booking system called 'Booking Bug' that handles all of the bookings passed onto it via our bespoke Middleware application that integrates the two. 

We are on a Shopify Plus Contract.

My Name: Kurtis

URL: www.moveyourframe.com

Budget - Negotiable based off experience and output.

Please contact me at kurtis@moveyourframe.com (Please no inbox requests as I will not respond)

Our checkout through Shopify currently works and we are taking 1000's of orders a day through it. However it is extremely clunky and some stages of the process are uncessary based of the product in the basket. We require a highly experienced invidual who has experience with Shopify liquid and a very logical mind as our checkout flow is quite intense with different membership types and products.

If intrested can you please provide me with:

- An example checkout you have created and worked on.
- Your hourly rate
- 2 suggestions to improve our checkout from where it is now.

If we choose you we can provide you with access to our development store.

Thanks

Kurtis

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Kurtis

I will help you with your requirement. I have good experience of theme creation and customization. 

Please share your complete requirement here vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Kurtis,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Anna_J
Shopify Partner
34 0 1

0 Likes
Kurtis_Poole
5 0 0

Hi All,

Can you please email me with the above requirements. 

Thanks

Kurtis

0 Likes
Kurtis_Poole
5 0 0

Hi All,

Please be aware this job has been taken.

Thanks

Kurtis

0 Likes