Synching inventory to multiple ebay accounts

DD57
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello All,

Does anyone know the following:

We synch our listing to our ebay store and it works fine. We have 2 ebay stores and would like to know if we can synch some listings to one ebay store and other listings to a

different ebay store without losing connection to the current ebay store?

thanks so much, Danny 

dan@cooltoyden.         917-509-0816

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hey Danny

I believe there is no way of separating your Shopify store across different eBay accounts or not that I have seen. You might have to check out some different eBay integration apps as perhaps you can have 2 different apps connected to 2 different accounts and split your products that way. We work with another platform that lets you split products across any number of eBay accounts so hopefully you can achieve this with Shopify.

The only other suggestion I would have is you could have 2 Shopify accounts. Second one will be for second eBay store and you could sync inventory and orders back to original. But that might be overkill for what you are after.

Regards

Tom

trentfan
4 0 0

Hi Dan,

I'm Trent and work for Ricemill inventory and order fulfilment software.

From my personal experience, eBay changes their API quite often and even we (Ricemill) are fully integrated with eBay, we still need to update our backend time to time.
eBay is a tough marketplace!

Correct me if I am wrong, your problems are:

• Multiple eBay stores' listings synced
  • Inventory control across multiple stores

To my understanding, there are free apps for Shopify and eBay listing synced, but only for one eBay store.
For more than one eBay store, you will need to find other solutions, Ricemill can support multi-channel listing and inventory synced and cross channels order fulfilment.

If you are interested in it, I am happy to show you around our App.

Cheers,

Trent

wildMtnAgency
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Trent,

Thank you for your response. I have a client that is need of an app integration for linking multiple ebay stores into their shopify store.

Did you by any chance find an app that allows for connecting multiple ebay accounts into Shopify? 

Thanks