Is there an efficient Shopify app for Australia Post MyPost Business integration?

VinylCraft
12 0 0

Looking for the best app to link shopify with mypost business account, to be able to print labels and allocated tracking all in one go instead of having to do double data entry, also if the customer has paid via paypal will the tracking go onto the paypal transaction or does this still have to be manually uploaded as well, I need some time saving as doing minimum 80 labels a day and then have to allocate tracking manually is taking hours

Replies 2 (2)

HunkyDory
Visitor
2 0 10

Yes, an app that integrates the tracking number from either Aust Post My Business or my Shopify store to Paypal would be very handy. 

I'm surprised Shopify doesn't already do this. I have to manually go and enter the track. number against each transaction.  Paypal is already very slow to release the funds and no tracking gives them a further excuse to keep payments on hold. 

Mirdas
Shopify Partner
419 43 70

We have an app that will link Shopify with your MyPost business account, allowing you to print labels, allocate tracking, and mark the orders as fulfilled all in one go. However, it will not integrate the tracking number with PayPal.

Co-Founder / CEO @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping