Can I find a reliable payment provider in the Isle of Man?

dylan____
5 0 0

Hello, I am currently situated in the Isle of man and am yet to find a SINGLE payment provider that is accepted in my country. The only payment providers that are said to available are 2checkout, Braintree and Adyen, one of which is no longer existing and 2 of which are extremely difficult to get a reply, if not impossible, I have had this problem for the last 6 months and am starting to doubt whether itis possible to launch a store AT ALL in the Isle of Man. Is there any way around this ?

Replies 2 (2)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 179

Hey, @dylan____ !

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing challenges finding a payment provider that is accepted in the Isle of Man. I understand how frustrating this can be.

While Shopify Payments is not yet available in your country, there are other payment providers that you can use to accept payments from your customers. You can find a list of supported payment providers on this page here if you haven't seen it already. Have you tried any of the other providers listed such as Payoneer or Faster pay? If you have any questions or concerns about a specific payment provider, their support team will be able to assist you directly. 

Can you tell me which payment providers you're having difficulty getting in touch with?

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Bglove
4 0 0

Hi Dylan 

did you get anywhere this this I’m having the same issue