Can someone help with delayed payment issues?

Maduser
4 0 0

I need help I would like my money after waiting 120 days I'm frustrated abd very upset cause this has. Been the worst experience. I just want this ovER with 

Replies 3 (3)

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Hi there, @Maduser

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, I definitely hear and feel your frustrations. In order to help you out, can you tell us more about your current conversation with our live team? As with such billing matters, we always refer you to their queues as they have access to such information that we do not over social channels. 

I always recommend replying directly to your ongoing ticket with them as they are best to handle such inquiries since they are the ones directly handling this matter for us. As always, we appreciate your patience and understanding regarding our processes here on the platform. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Maduser
4 0 0
I have not received a resolution nor a response to my many ticket requests
honestly it's been horrible
Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Again, I understand wanting to resolve this sooner rather than later but your ongoing ticket is the best place to inquire further about such matters.

Also, please do not create multiple tickets about the same issue. This may be cause for delay in your inquiry as our internal team is sifting through multiple tickets of the same matter. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.