Can't locate your store ID? Find out how to activate providers

Mudja
Visitor
1 0 0

I can't find what is my store id and i cant activate my providrs. Can you help me find my store id please?

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

Hi, @Mudja.

Welcome to the Shopify Community and thanks for reaching out!

In order to obtain your store ID, you'll need to contact our support team directly through the Shopify Help Center. The reason is, we do not have access to account information on our community forums and are unable to authenticate your account here. Through the help center, you can create a support request and follow the prompts to view our available support options.

Could you share a bit more information on what issues you're running into when activating your payment providers? To confirm, are you trying to set up third-party payment providers or activate Shopify Payments? Can you share what steps you've taken to try and activate your payment providers and share a screenshot of any error message you're seeing?

In the meantime, depending on what payment provider you're looking to activate, I'll share two help center resources below that include steps on how to do this.

Resources:

Lastly, I'd like to share our Store Design Checklist to help you build and customize your store to best suit your brand needs. We've shared everything from creating an about us page, contact page, adding photos and videos to your products and much more. Let us know what you think! 

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog