Why can't I ship products to certain US states?

knitswag
Visitor
2 0 1

Some of my products are having issues. It says that my shop doesn't offer ship to (fill I the state). I tried both NC and NY. These are Gooten wine tumblers.

How can I fix this? I have tried applying a Printful shipping profile to those products, and it still won't work. 

Sometimes shipping is added, and sometimes it isn't. How can I get shipping profiles to actually be applied to products?

Replies 2 (2)

saivismitha
Shopify Partner
138 7 32

Hi,

By default, each Shopify store is created with one shipping profile that contains your general shipping rates.
For businesses with a simple shipping setup, creating general shipping rates is often sufficient.
For businesses that manage products and locations that have different shipping costs and regional availability,
additional shipping profiles help keep shipping costs accurate and easily managed.
I suggest you check out the replies given by Nick in this thread.
This thread discusses similar issues:
https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/quot-We-don-t-offer-shipping-to-United...

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @knitswag,

Thank you for getting in touch. The answer provided by @saivismitha is correct; you will need to ensure that you have the US shipping area included in one of your shipping zones, and make sure that the products in question are made available in the shipping profile that you have them in. From the information you have provided, I would guess that you either do not have the US enabled in one of your shipping profiles, or that the products you are adding to your cart are not included in the same shipping profile as the US region.

I'd recommend referring to our documentation on shipping zones and shipping profiles, but if you are still having issues, please contact our support team directly so that you can be authenticated on the store and the problem looked into more thoroughly.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog