FROM CACHE - en_header

Choosing shipment method before entering address

FionaCheung
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there,

Q1: Is it possible for the customers to choose the shipping method before entering their shipping address? 

My store has two shipping methods as below:

1/ Local Flat Mail

2/ Local Courier with pick up point

If the customer is choosing the second option - local pick up point, they will have to enter a code and district for the pick up point instead of a full shop address. I would like the customers to choose the shipping method before they input their address.

Q2: For the second option, I have a list of pick up points customers can choose from. (Hoping to minimize the chance of typo in the checkout process by doing so.) How can I input the list?

Please help to provide the solution if you know, thank you so much! 

Replies 2 (2)
SharonReeds
Shopify Partner
197 6 63

Hey @FionaCheung,

Unfortunately, shipping has to trigger at checkout, after the customer enters their information. I do encourage you to reach out to the team at Store Pickup + Delivery by Zapiet - they may be able to help you with your needs in Q2. 

Good luck!

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
Kitty_Zapiet
Shopify Partner
76 1 2

Hi Guys, 

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the forum, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

@SharonReeds thank you for the recommendation! @FionaCheung did you take a look at the Store Pickup + Delivery app? If not maybe you would like to take another look now, we have a range of new features and the support team is bigger stronger than ever before - we would be glad to help get you set up. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com.

Take care,

Kitty