Can I add more currencies to boost conversions on Shopify?

torgersen1
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, my store is running good but i want to up my conversions with more currencies..

I cant seem to figure out how to add more, its only allowing NOK and I cant find the section where I add currencies. is it because I already made sales?

Is it possible to do it in currency formatting?

Reply 1 (1)

Transcy
Shopify Partner
285 19 82

Hi @torgersen1 ! 

You can check out our application - Transcy. We provide currency converter solution for every store owner who wants to change the store's currency unit.  

Transcy will detect and convert currency on your store into customers' local currency, and the exchange rates are updated every 24 hours from a reliable source and it is highly configurable to suit the needs of your store.

Especially, Transcy now provide FREE pricing plan for all users, so you can take a try and set up 167 currency units for your store with no charge approved. 

For more information, you can visit Transcy's App store: Transcy - Powerful translation & currency converter solution  

And please feel free to send us direct messages via email and live chat if you have any questions: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Transcy Team  

Hope this post can help. If it is, please let us know by giving this a thumb up.

Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Cheers, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy - The #1 Translation and Currency Converter
- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Get in touch with us: App Store | Blog