Failed Payouts? No attempt since OCTOBER??

MyLittleMouse
Visitor
3 0 2

A customer placed a chargeback on my account, which I subsequently won. Since then (October 2020), Shopify have failed to payout my balance. 

I have contacted my bank and they have advised me that there are no holds or alike that would be stopping Shopify from releasing these funds into my bank. 

Can you please assist? 

Regards,

Rebekah

Reply 1 (1)

Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

Hi, @MyLittleMouse

Happy to hear you won the chargeback dispute! Those can be quite frustrating so it's great to see that the banks ruled in your favour. The chargeback shouldn't have had any connection to how your payouts operate, so I suspect there is another variable that is causing the issue. In most cases, if you're missing payouts, it's because the previous payouts failed, or payments were processed through a different payment provider (i.e. Paypal). 

If you log in, navigate to Settings/Payment Providers and select "View Payouts" - Do you see a failed payout? If yes, you should be able to click the payout to gain more information on why the payout failed. If the payout failed because the payout was rejected, then updating your banking information is all you'll need to do in order to have the funds deposited. Once you've updated your banking information then the failed payout, along with any other pending payout should be processed within 3 business days. 

If you're not seeing an error, or if you have updated your banking information and the payout hasn't been sent after 3 business days, then please let me know as I'd be happy to review the account to see where your funds are behind held. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog