Finding my old account information to change my bank accounts for payments

Solved
kaylin
1 0 0

Hi! I really need help asap with my payment and bank info!!

I think there was a typo when i first entered my routing number and account number. And when someone purchased something on my shop, the payment failed. I cant change my bank information without knowing the routing number and account number i first entere but it is impossible for me to figure that out. Can something please help me asap with this problem??

0 Likes
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
2786 365 563

This is an accepted solution.

@kaylin 

I would recommend trying to pull up your bank statement if you haven't already and enter the routing number exactly as shown. Ensuring to manually type the number and not copy and paste and pasting the number may add addtional blank spaces that can cause the error. 

If that doesn't work, then you will need to contact Shopify Support so your request can be escalated to our Accounts team. Once our Accounts team has reviewed your request, they will remove the requirement to enter your old banking information. 

You can contact our support by going to our Help Centre, logging in, searching your issue, then selecting "Contact Support" at the bottom of the page that shows the search results. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes