Having trouble securing additional capital funding on Shopify?

Cherylmckenzie1
Tourist
4 0 1

Is anyone struggling to get a further Shopify capital offer? I have had 4 previous merchant cash advances and my store has passed the eligibility review with zero offers or communication on the review. I’ve tried to speak to people on the live chat function but they don’t really say too much. 

Replies 9 (9)

TKskin
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there, Did you have any luck. Im in Australia and am 2% away from my review. I have only had 1 loan witch is current. Im woindering if shopify will come though with this as ive read many forums where people are not getting offers at the review point

Cherylmckenzie1
Tourist
4 0 1

No further offer either here 😥 I’m sitting at 7% away from my current one being paid off so no idea why I wouldn’t be eligible for another 

TKskin
Tourist
4 0 1

Im sorry to hear that. im worried the same thing is going to happen to me. been counting down the weeks to the review but im not feeling confident. i hope they come though for you soon

TKskin
Tourist
4 0 1

Can i ask if your sales have fluctuated and reduced?

Cherylmckenzie1
Tourist
4 0 1

Nope better than they have ever been! 

TKskin
Tourist
4 0 1

This make no sense. Im not sure why they have the eligibility review on the loan remittance progress bar if they are not doing to do the review. It gives the customer false hope for further funding and make the customer have a goal towards nothing  

Shfavorites
4 0 0

I’m on the same boat 😞 have u gotten an offer?

Cherylmckenzie1
Tourist
4 0 1

Yes £470 … after paying back £5k 🙄

Shfavorites
4 0 0

Thanks for your reply. How long did the offer show up after you paid them off? I am base in the US & I have paid back over $600K in Capital for the past 4 years. Currently, I am now at 73%. Had my eligibility reviewed at 65% and initially got an offer for $110K top off. I didn’t take it right away because I didn’t need it at the time. 1 week later, the offer disappeared and today still haven’t came back. Having so much anxiety because I was counting on that funding to pay all the inventory that I ordered in the next 2 weeks. So frustrating!