How can I change my incorrect payout account information?

ROCSEy11
Excursionist
27 0 5

I need help changing My payout account information. My account number was entered wrong for some reason. The routing number is correct, there is no changes need to be made there but it’s only asking for My old and new routing number. Could someone help correct this so i can receive payouts. Thanks in advance.

Replies 4 (4)

Edward-Newgate
Shopify Partner
570 22 61

Hi @ROCSEy11 

I think this guide: How to Edit Bank Account Information on Shopify would help you solve this issue.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
ROCSEy11
Excursionist
27 0 5

Thank You but this wouldn’t have helped because the previous bank account info was submitted wrong and i didn’t know what was wrong but luckily My bank could tell Me and it’s all squared away. Thanks again for the suggestion though.

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey @ROCSEy11 

Apologies for the late response, I have just returned from a little break. I'm so pleased to hear you're all sorted! It's wonderful your bank was able to help.

We are able to by-pass the part where you need to enter your old details (in a case where the old details are incorrect). I just thought I'd mention this in case this happens again for you, or for anyone else reading this thread.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @ROCSEy11 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for posting!

Before proceeding with updating the bank account details on file for your Shopify payouts, we ask you to first confirm the current banking details (eg. routing and account number). From your message, it sounds like this is the part you're unable to get past. To help you with this I have gone ahead and emailed you. Please respond to me there and I'll be happy to assist you with this.

I look forward to hearing back from you via email.

Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.