1 0 0

Cancel Paypal

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hi @Legend3377 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Were you wondering how to remove PayPal from your Shopify store? By default, all eligible stores will come with PayPal already enabled and ready to accept payments, however I understand that you may wish to disable it. To remove PayPal from your Shopify store, you will need to follow these steps:

• Select Payments from the list of options.
  • Scroll to PayPal which is located in the Additional payment methods section and click on Manage beside it.
  • You will see a red Deactivate button which you can click to disable PayPal as a payment method on your store.
  • You will need to confirm your decision to remove PayPal by selecting Deactivate again.

Once you have followed these steps, PayPal will no longer be a payment option for your store. If you would like to add PayPal back to your store at any time, you can simply follow these steps again and select Activate instead of Deactivate.

Keep in mind that removing PayPal as a payment method will impact any customers who prefer to use PayPal to checkout. So, before removing PayPal entirely, you may want to consider looking into other payment gateways that are available in your region to ensure your customers still have alternative options for completing orders.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog