How can I disable payments on my Lumifik store account?

Midasolo
Visitor
1 0 0

good morning, I have a question, can you disable payments on my account in the Lumifik store. I haven't used the app for a long time and the store doesn't work so I have no point in paying. can you turn off incoming and overdue payments. I would be grateful. I am asking for it. I really care about this, sorry for the english I'm writing through a translator.

Greetings

Midasolo

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 89 146

Hi @Midasolo 

Thank you for reaching out here, and welcome to the Shopify Community.

It sounds like you are no longer using your Shopify store, and you wish to close your account so that you avoid overdue and future invoices, is that correct?

Here on the Shopify Community, we are unable to access any of your account information, so I am not in a position to be able to do this for you. However, I would be happy to explain the next steps that you can take!

You can actually close the store yourself by following the instructions on this page here. It also includes some important considerations such as making sure to backup what you need, and download it for future use. 

If you are unable to close the store yourself for any reason, then you should contact our support team directly via our help center here. That way, we can take a closer look at your account and advise on the best next steps to take.

To clarify, as per our terms of service, we generally do not offer any refunds, however it would be a good idea to explain your situation to our team, and we will do our very best to accommodate you.

If you change your mind and want to return to your Shopify store after closing it, then you can log back in at any time and choose a new plan. Your store data will be kept intact for up to two years.

Lastly, feel free to share your experiences here, or if you found anything difficult or problematic when using the platform. We're always looking for ways to improve Shopify for our merchants, so we do appreciate your feedback.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog