How can I integrate various payment methods in my store?

Mubinmansoorgk
Visitor
3 0 0

How can i add different payment methods in my store

Replies 4 (4)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2968 460 609

Hi @Mubinmansoorgk 

Great question! It sounds like you are just getting started on creating your store. I'd be happy to help you find the right payment gateway for your business. 

The availability of payment gateways will vary depending on where your business is located or registered as a business entity. You can check the available gateways based on country here: Shopify Payment Providers. We also offer additional information and a great video on how to choose the right payment gateway, you can find that here: Payments · Shopify Help Center

If you can let me know what country your business is located in I'd be happy to make some suggestions based on the payment gateways available. 

If you have other questions about starting a new business or need help with any other area of your store please let me know. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mubinmansoorgk
Visitor
3 0 0

I am from India It will be helpful if you help on another issue My products in store are not showing exact value in INR as in the providers site in dollars.But its showing 10 dollars as 10 rupees.Please help me to fix the issue.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2968 460 609

Without being able to access your store to see how your settings are I can only guess at what the issue might be. 

I recommend reaching out to our authenticated support channels so that we can review your account settings with you and get that sorted. To access our authenticated support, please follow this link: Shopify Help Center. Next, you will want to follow the on screen prompts to sign in, choose your topic and issue and at the bottom of the help articles provided will be all available support options. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mubinmansoorgk
Visitor
3 0 0

Thank you