How can I redirect a digital purchase to the correct email address?

ajay2502
Visitor
2 0 0

I recently made a digital purchase where the item should of been sent to my email. Upon looking at the purchase confirmation it has been sent to the wrong email address my photo autocorrected the email address. I've tried to contact the seller. 

No response.

Opened a support ticket no response 

I don't eat to repurchase the item as that will be expensive how can I get it sent yo correct email address?

Replies 2 (2)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 132

Hi there, @ajay2502.

As Shopify is software used by merchants to build their businesses upon, I would have no access to information regarding your order. However, with that being said, I do completely understand this is disappointing for you.

When was this order placed? The easiest and best way to sort this out would be to get in touch with the store directly if possible.  I know you mentioned that you have already reached out, how long ago was this? Hopefully, it is now just a case of awaiting a reply so the merchant can fix this issue for you. Other things you could try - Does the store website have a contact phone number, email or social media link?

I trust this helps, thank you!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

ajay2502
Visitor
2 0 0
2 days ago. I used the email address stated on contact 5ried a discord no response, and there's no way of going into the store amending the email and resending it. This is frustrating. Surely fir digital purchases there should be a way to have it resent as its already been paid for?