Solved

How can I set up payments and addresses for my US-based drop shipping site from Pakistan?

IamTalha
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi,

I am making my drop shipping website from Pakistan which I will operate in USA. I have some questions if you can guide me.

Can I get a virtual address so I can apply for shopify payments.

if not, I already applied for 2checkout, but I am not sure how that works, I submitted my government issued ID card, & my house utility bill for proof of residence. will it be an issue?

if I get accepted for 2checkout, do I need to add every product on 2checkout? I've like 150+ products on my store.

I don't have any EIN or SSN, how to apply for this, (I never visited USA or went to any other country)

Accepted Solution (1)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1106 118 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @IamTalha!

Thanks for your post, and welcome to Shopify! I'd be happy to share some more information. 

The Shopify Terms of Service require you to maintain an accurate location based on your current jurisdiction, so it's important to add your business's actual address to your account. 

In terms of payment providers, you can find the full list of gateways available in Pakistan here. 2Checkout is definitely a great option! I recommend contacting them directly if you have questions about their specific requirements. 

If your 2Checkout application is approved, you don't need to add all of your products to their system, you'll simply need to connect your 2Checkout account to Shopify. You can find the instructions to do so in this help document

You don't need American business documents if your business is not operated in the United States. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to answer them! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Greta
Shopify Staff
1106 118 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @IamTalha!

Thanks for your post, and welcome to Shopify! I'd be happy to share some more information. 

The Shopify Terms of Service require you to maintain an accurate location based on your current jurisdiction, so it's important to add your business's actual address to your account. 

In terms of payment providers, you can find the full list of gateways available in Pakistan here. 2Checkout is definitely a great option! I recommend contacting them directly if you have questions about their specific requirements. 

If your 2Checkout application is approved, you don't need to add all of your products to their system, you'll simply need to connect your 2Checkout account to Shopify. You can find the instructions to do so in this help document

You don't need American business documents if your business is not operated in the United States. 

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to answer them! 

Greta | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

IamTalha
Visitor
2 0 1

Thankyou for detailed reply.