Solved

How can I transfer all my earnings to my debit card?

cbrown218
Excursionist
108 0 5

How do I withdraw all the money I've made into my debit card

Accepted Solution (1)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @cbrown218.

Do you have your bank account connected to your Shopify store currently? You can read here about how to ensure your bank account is connected properly. It is also important to check that you have a payment gateway currently set up and working in order to accept payments. Once you have the payment gateway set up, and the bank account that is linked to your debit card linked to that gateway then this is where your payouts will go, and thus they will be linked to your debit card. 

I also want to share with you the process of how you get paid using Shopify: When you set up a payment provider to accept credit card payments, each payment must be processed, so there is usually a delay between when the customer pays for their order and when you receive the payment. After the payment is processed, the purchase amount will be transferred to your bank account. Other payment providers, such as PayPal for example, will have their own ways of getting funds from your customer to you. Check with the service you are using to find out how they will pay you. You can accept manual payments outside of your online checkout, such as money orders or bank transfers. Unless you activate Shopify Payments as your payment provider, you'll be charged third-party transaction fees for all orders that aren't brokered financially by Shopify. This includes all orders that go through Shopify's checkout system. If your store has Shopify Payments enabled, then you receive payments through Shopify Payouts when a customer pays using Shopify Payments and specific accelerated checkouts. If customers pay using third-party payment gateways, then you won't see your payout information in your Shopify admin. You can read more details on this process here. 

I trust this helps, thank you!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Ivy
Shopify Staff
1033 82 131

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @cbrown218.

Do you have your bank account connected to your Shopify store currently? You can read here about how to ensure your bank account is connected properly. It is also important to check that you have a payment gateway currently set up and working in order to accept payments. Once you have the payment gateway set up, and the bank account that is linked to your debit card linked to that gateway then this is where your payouts will go, and thus they will be linked to your debit card. 

I also want to share with you the process of how you get paid using Shopify: When you set up a payment provider to accept credit card payments, each payment must be processed, so there is usually a delay between when the customer pays for their order and when you receive the payment. After the payment is processed, the purchase amount will be transferred to your bank account. Other payment providers, such as PayPal for example, will have their own ways of getting funds from your customer to you. Check with the service you are using to find out how they will pay you. You can accept manual payments outside of your online checkout, such as money orders or bank transfers. Unless you activate Shopify Payments as your payment provider, you'll be charged third-party transaction fees for all orders that aren't brokered financially by Shopify. This includes all orders that go through Shopify's checkout system. If your store has Shopify Payments enabled, then you receive payments through Shopify Payouts when a customer pays using Shopify Payments and specific accelerated checkouts. If customers pay using third-party payment gateways, then you won't see your payout information in your Shopify admin. You can read more details on this process here. 

I trust this helps, thank you!

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify

Out Of Office

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

cbrown218
Excursionist
108 0 5

Can shopfiy accept debit card payments as well as credit card payments?