How can I view customer tracking numbers in my store?

Ixe
4 0 0

Hello shopify community! I'm so close to finishing up my store. But after spending days researching I can't find out how to look at my customers tracking numbers. For example I want to fulfill a customers order and get a tracking number for the order. This problem really stays on my mind almost the whole day. Help would be appreciated! 

Replies 2 (2)

SharkbyteTeam
30 0 0

Hello!

If you're looking for an easy way to track your customer's order shipments and their tracking numbers, I would recommend checking out the "Trackr" app.

Trackr is designed specifically for Shopify merchants and allows you to quickly and easily track your customer's orders and get their tracking numbers in real-time. It's a great tool for managing your orders and keeping your customers up-to-date with their shipment statuses.

I am hopeful that my response will be of assistance to you.

Sincerely,  

Shark Byte team.

If you find it useful, please indicate by liking or marking it as a solution! Looking for powerful Shopify apps to optimize your online store? Try Trackr for easy order tracking and fulfillment management and HelpCenter for a comprehensive knowledge base and customer support solution. These apps will help you streamline your store operations and provide excellent customer service.

ParcelPanel
Explorer
72 2 6

Hi @Ixe, if you have a supplier for the product that your customer bought, just place an order from the supplier who will provide you with a tracking number. It would be great if your supplier has built an app that seamlessly integrates with Shopify, so that as soon as the tracking number is available, it will be synced to your order details. A lot of dropshipping suppliers have their own Shopify app to help you fulfill orders and upload tracking numbers, for example, Dropshipman (100% free to use).

When it comes to the tracking information. If you want people to come back to your store to keep track of the whereabouts of the orders, you may choose order tracking apps like ParcelPanel that can create a "Track Your Order" page for you. You may choose to hide the courier information, so that your Shopify store will be the only order tracking tool that your customers can use. 

By adding AI-powered product recommendations to showcase products that interest your customers on the "Track Your Order" page, you can get extra sales, too.

The image below shows what your customers will see when tracking their orders. (Note: the carrier information can be hidden with the "Tracking page" settings.)

ParcelPanel_0-1685497277543.png

Make Post-Purchase the Best Part of the Customer Experience.
Delight your customers with automated shipment tracking, increase brand loyalty and drive more sales.
Official Website | ParcelPanel Shopify App