Solved

How do I integrate eWay payment in my online store?

vtendonmettplay
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm the process of setting up my store, and I'm using eWay as my preferred payment gateway provider.

How do I integrate this? I cannot find the option and the instructions on the eWay page is not helpful?

https://www.eway.com.au/add-ons/shopify/

Can anyone help? thank you!

Accepted Solutions (2)
Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Annika3.

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for being part of the thread!

I would like to advise that there is an integration issue on eWay's end that is preventing their gateway from appearing as an option on Shopify. This isn't an issue that we're able to resolve from our end.

I recommend contacting eWay gateway support directly for additional help with getting their gateway enabled on your store. This is the next best course of action as 
they'd be able to provide the best timeframe for when they expect this issue to be resolved. Additionally, they may be able to provide any temporary solutions to get their gateway working on Shopify in the meantime. 

I hope this helps! 

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

Hello, @Visitor_45.

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for sharing your question.

It looks as though this is issue is still present where you're unable to locate eWay in the third-party payment provider section. It is an integration issue from their end that is preventing their gateway from appearing as an option on Shopify and isn't an issue that we're able to resolve from our end. 

I recommend contacting eWay Gateway Support directly for additional help with getting their gateway enabled on your store. 

I hope this helps!

Victoria | Shopify 

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

Hi, @vtendonmettplay.

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I understand you're looking for a way to integrate eWay third-party payment gateway to your store. Rest assured, I'll walk you through the process so you can add this payment gateway.

Once you're logged into your Shopify admin, head over to your Settings > Payments section.  If you're not using Shopify Payments, scroll down to Alternative Payment Methods and select Choose alternative payment. On the Alternative payment providers page type in eWAY Rapid 3.1 within the search bar.

When integrating eWAY Rapid 3.1 you may need to enter an API Key and password. This account information can be found within eWAY.  For more information on integrating third-party gateways, check out our resource on third-party payment providers.

You mentioned you're in the process of setting up your store! I'd love to share our Shopify Store Checklist and our Official Shopify Tutorial on YouTube to help you get started. These resources will have your store set up in no time.

Victoria | Shopify 

Annika3
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi Victoria, is eWay Rapid 3.1 still available as a third-party payment provider. I can't find it on the list of alternative payment methods. Nothing come up when I search for it either. 

Thank you 🙂

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

Hi, @Annika3.

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for being part of the thread!

I would like to advise that there is an integration issue on eWay's end that is preventing their gateway from appearing as an option on Shopify. This isn't an issue that we're able to resolve from our end.

I recommend contacting eWay gateway support directly for additional help with getting their gateway enabled on your store. This is the next best course of action as 
they'd be able to provide the best timeframe for when they expect this issue to be resolved. Additionally, they may be able to provide any temporary solutions to get their gateway working on Shopify in the meantime. 

I hope this helps! 

Victoria | Shopify 

Visitor_45
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi @Victoria , @Annika3 
I am using eWay as third-party payment provider.
I would like to ask about integerate eWay Rapid with Shopify? where can I find it in Shopify?
I checked the list of third-party payment provider, but I could not find anything. 
or Should I send to eWay? 
Thank you so much 

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2094 148 247

Hello, @Visitor_45.

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for sharing your question.

It looks as though this is issue is still present where you're unable to locate eWay in the third-party payment provider section. It is an integration issue from their end that is preventing their gateway from appearing as an option on Shopify and isn't an issue that we're able to resolve from our end. 

I recommend contacting eWay Gateway Support directly for additional help with getting their gateway enabled on your store. 

I hope this helps!

Victoria | Shopify 

TABC
Tourist
12 0 4

Did you have any luck with this? I've been going back and forth with eWay and Shopify for the last week and wondering if this is actually fixable? 

TABC
Tourist
12 0 4

Did you have any luck with this? I've been going back and forth with eWay and Shopify for the last week and wondering if this is actually fixable? 

Annika3
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I haven't moved ahead with the migration yet. Being unsure if eWay works is obviously one of the reasons I have tabled the project for a bit - hoping this issue can be fixed before I move ahead.