How do I set up Spocket shipping for Canada deliveries?

How do I set up Spocket shipping for Canada deliveries?

Fi5veset
Visitor
1 0 0

can someone pls help me set up shipping from spocket. i live in canada and want to set up deliveries to canada.

Reply 1 (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1690 177 280

Hi, @Fi5veset!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to point you in the right direction!

Firstly, great job on starting out your store. I understand that you would like to set up domestic shipping for your Spocket products in Canada. You will want to take into consideration the base price of your products, shipping costs to ensure that you are meeting a profitable margin that suits your business needs. Feel free to check out this guide to customize your products and account for shipping costs. 

Once you figure out your product price, you will have a better idea of what type of shipping rate you would like to offer. For instance, you can include the shipping price in your costs and offer free shipping, set up a flat shipping rate, or set up group shipping rates on a product to product basis. Spocket has an awesome guide that you can check out here. Be sure to click on "here" to learn more as you will be linked to Shopify's guides on how to set up your shipping rates. 

I’d love to provide you with some feedback on your newly developed store. Feel free to share your URL if you’d like! In the meantime, you can check out our Shopify Store Launch Checklist as this provides a methodical approach to ensure that everything in your store is optimized for conversion.

Talk soon!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog