Can I track my Shopify order number 1082 for a projector?

Kunalgoliya
Visitor
1 0 0

Dear sir

i ordered a projector how can I track it order number is 1082

Reply 1 (1)

Rick
Shopify Staff
946 88 146

Hey @Kunalgoliya 

Welcome to the Shopify Community.

I can see that you have placed an order on an online store, that you believe is using Shopify. I'd like to explain where we fit into this, just so you understand how Shopify works.

Shopify is the platform that a lot of businesses use to sell both in person and online. We provide the software for businesses to set up their websites with, and sell online. However, all stores operating on Shopify are responsible for the day to day running of their own businesses. This means we have no involvement in things like order processing for example. 

Have you tried getting in contact with the store you purchased the projector from? They would be the best equipped to deal with your query. If you can't find any contact methods on their website, then you can try replying directly to the Order Confirmation email you received when you placed the order. We have some more detailed information on contacting a Shopify store about an order here.

When your order ships, there's a good chance you will receive another email notifying you of the shipment, including a tracking number. However, this is dependent on how the store is set up and the shipping method you chose when placing the order. For now, you can ask the store to confirm this for you.

Rick | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog