Solved

Is it possible to change the default "This order can’t be shipped to your location ..." message

mayapur
Visitor
2 0 1

The full default message being "This order can’t be shipped to your location. Contact the store for more information."

Instead I would like the following message for locations that are not configured

"Please contact us at <<email address here>> to find out costs of shipping to your destination."

Is it possible?

David

Accepted Solution (1)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @mayapur!

It is possible to change some of the wording in your theme using the language editor function in the admin.

You can check this out in the Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit languages menu in your Shopify admin.

Try searching for the specific text you wish to edit there or try browsing by section.

You can then edit any existing default text to contain your preferred verbiage. 

Are you still in the process of setting up your shipping and preparing your store for launch, or have you been selling already and noticed this issue affecting your checkout flow?

Let me know about the status of your business and what you're working on at the moment so we can be as supportive as possible!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Don
Shopify Staff
2765 199 388

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @mayapur!

It is possible to change some of the wording in your theme using the language editor function in the admin.

You can check this out in the Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit languages menu in your Shopify admin.

Try searching for the specific text you wish to edit there or try browsing by section.

You can then edit any existing default text to contain your preferred verbiage. 

Are you still in the process of setting up your shipping and preparing your store for launch, or have you been selling already and noticed this issue affecting your checkout flow?

Let me know about the status of your business and what you're working on at the moment so we can be as supportive as possible!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mayapur
Visitor
2 0 1

Perfect solution. Thank you!