Local Delivery ONLY on specific products

wheatandthistle
Tourist
4 0 4

Hello,

I am new to this platform and as so many others in the past have requested I am looking for guidance on local delivery options.

My store sells tropical plants and garden supplies and I am in need of help with local delivery only for my plants, while still allowing shipping domestically for the garden supplies.

is there a way to have both options open generally but specifically tailored to delivery only for the perishable plant products?

thank you

Replies 4 (4)

JamesHayward
Visitor
1 0 0

I have similar issue. We sell beer in various formats, some we are happy to ship, some need to be local delivery only. Did you find a solution to this?

TFCL
14 0 0

Did you find a solution yet? I have the same issue. I am a local flower farmer. I can offer local delivery for some of my products, and for others, I can't. Any help would be appreciated.

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2090 147 247

Hi, all!

Welcome to the Shopify Community, and thanks for sharing your questions.

I understand you're looking for the functionality to apply local delivery on certain products. At this time, this is not a native feature in the admin. I can definitely understand the importance of having this feature implemented to help with your business workflow. I'll go ahead and share all of your feedback with our product development team for review.

In the meantime, you can try out apps like Local Delivery Date, Local Delivery Date - NearBuy, or Store Pickup + Delivery just to name some options. Additionally, you can keep our Shopify Changelog on hand to stay up to date with all new features that roll out to the platform.

Thanks!

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DavidNZSSI
Pathfinder
100 6 13

Hey there! It looks like others have posted some great starting points for you. If you're looking for another shipping solution to give you some more control over local delivery options, take a look at our app Starshipit. It's got a rules engine which lets you set up your shipping and pick up options in a way that works for the products you're sending. Happy to answer any other questions and good luck!