Solved

Need a high risk payment gateway

Haimimport
Visitor
2 0 1
Hello
I have a shoe store in Shopify.
Shopify payments and stripe and PayPal is denied my website to use their payment gateway due to high risk business reason. It’s just make me mad because it’s shoes, physical products with tracking number etc... what can be risk in that?!?!? Since they denied me (already 1 week), I can’t get payments and new orders from my buyers.
Is someone here know about payment gateway for high risk business? Someone can help me? Shopify just push to open store via their platform and than they leave you without any tools for getting paid !
Someone? Anybody? Help please !
Accepted Solution (1)
DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Jody, 

I responded to the question above you but wanted to make sure you got the update too. I work with PayKings, here we help merchants from Shopify get up and running by leveraging our relationships with banks to help high risk merchants get approvals. 

Email me if you have any questions:

dustin@paykings.com

Cheers, 

Dustin 

View solution in original post

Replies 68 (68)

Cannesis
Excursionist
19 1 4

If you or anyone else runs into this issue in the future, you can apply with us:

https://payments.cannesis.com/register

We have great rates, fast approvals and can work with almost any industry.

Haimimport
Visitor
2 0 1

Can I apply for this if I’m non USA residence ?

Cannesis
Excursionist
19 1 4

If you have a US based business address and bank account you can.

Hilda7
12 0 0

Hello,

I have similar problem cause my store is based in high-risk country - could not open neither Stripe nor paypal. I found several payment gateways I liked, but they didn't work with Shopify's checkout. I was able to integrate them with alternative checkout app,Checkify: https://checkify.pro/

I think it will be very helpful in your case.

Zack1992
Visitor
3 0 0

hello,

Can it be combined with payment gateways that are not supported shopify?

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Zack1992,

You will need to use a payment gateway that integrates directly with Shopify as these gateways will work properly and be fully compatible with the Shopify checkout. You can check out this post to read more about using gateways that are fully integrated with Shopify after a recent change that was made to our rules regarding gateway integrations.

To view the payment gateways available to you, head to Settings > Payments in the Shopify admin and click on "Add payment methods". Here you can search by provider or payment method. You can also select your country from this list to see a complete list of payment gateways available in your region.

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Zack1992
Visitor
3 0 0

hi Victor,

i have shopify store, i need high risk payment gateway for my store, can you help me with that and thank you.

Regards,

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Zack1992,

If you're looking for a payment gateway that supports products often deemed to be high risk, I would recommend checking out the following options:

Please bear in mind that these gateways will have their own respective Terms of Service and that it's best to speak to them directly to find out if they will allow for the sale of your products using their services.

Zack1992
Visitor
3 0 0

thank you Victor for your reply,

we are from morocco, and we have ltd company in uk , do you know any gateway support this profile and thank you.

regards,

Victor
Shopify Staff
2451 226 522

Hi @Zack1992,

I would recommend checking out the gateways I listed in my last post and asking them directly if they'll support merchants based in Morocco. If not, then you can refer to the list of gateways available to merchants in Morocco and give some of these gateways some consideration.

You could also check out Sage Pay as a payment gateway available to merchants who sell high risk products, although you would need to check with them if you're able to open a UK merchant account with them while being based in Morocco.

DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2
Hey Zack, it absolutely can. Feel free to reach out to our sales team with
any further questions. sales@signaturepayments.com

MarkSands
8 0 0

jrsamel
5 0 0

Not sure if you’ve been taken care of, but I can definitely help. Let me know if there’s anything I can assist with.

Thanks,

Jourdan Samel

jourdan.samel@yahoo.com

chaustralia
Visitor
2 0 0
Hi Jourdan, please help!
jrsamel
5 0 0
No problem!

Please send me your email, and I can intro you to my friend Robert.

Best,

Jourdan Samel

MarkSands
8 0 0

You may want to check-out HRMA-LLC as the preferred high-risk gateway for shopify.  They approve practically every legal merchant vertical. Avoid getting shut down for high risk business type.

DustinK
Excursionist
26 1 2
PayKings is a top-tier merchant account provider. They're your best bet.

www.paykings.com

Cheers,

Dustin

jaysatanta
Visitor
3 0 0

If you still have been unable to find a payment gateway you can try www.payorworld.com . they are a uk company that deals with high risk merchants but there fees are very fair.

MarkSands
8 0 0

HRMA-LLC offers a High Risk Shopify Merchant Account with compatible high-risk Shopify Gateways. These are certified Shopify Friendly Solutions.

High Risk Merchant Account LLC
915 Folly Rd #49, Charleston, SC 29412
(877) 493-4622