Paid customer accounts

Solved
alexpav
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I apologize if this has been answered somewhere else, but I searched for this for quite some time and haven't found anything.

The basics:

- I want to create a store where you can browse everything and add the products to the chart. (no customer account required)

- When you want to complete the transaction, you need to have an account to do that

- I would like to make the customer accounts paid ones. For example: When you want create an account to the store, you need to select an option to pay for one month only, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year etc.

Just to state it again, I would like the customer to create a paid account only to the store to be able to place orders inside the store.

Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3993 388 802

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @alexpav,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I was looking into this for you and feel like a membership app might be the best fit for you here. There are some membership apps in the Shopify app store which could be worth your while looking into to see if they are a good fit for what you're looking for. Let's take a look at some of them below: 

I know all of these three apps have the ability to charge for membership should you wish and it could be a matter of you finding the one you resonate with the most. 

Hopefully, this helps and points you in the right direction for the best next steps. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

TraceyJB
1 0 0

Hi alexpav,

I would be really interested in if you managed to get paid accounts working as you described, which app you used and how you implemented - as I’m looking for same functionality but struggling to get Bold memberships to work..

many thanks in advance!

0 Likes