Why are my Shopify Payments still on hold after verification?

Tonu33
Visitor
1 0 0

"Your payouts from Shopify Payments are on hold

Your Shopify Payments account needs to be verified. You can still make sales while your payouts are on hold."

I am getting this message come up but l have confirmed all my details. how do l fix this ? 

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

Hi,

I recommend you to email directly to Shopify's Merchant/Technical support. They should assist you with the issue!
Contact page link: https://www.shopify.com/contact

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hey, @Tonu33! Thanks for reaching out about this. So, did you already upload the requested information through your admin? How long ago did you do that?

It can take a few days for your details to be reviewed and verified, at which time the 'Payouts on Hold' notification banner will be removed. However, if it has been a significant amount of time since you uploaded your information, then the best course of action is to reply to the original email you would have received informing you of the request for documentation, as advised on this FAQ page. This way, you’ll be put in direct contact with the Analyst working on your account; Because of the confidential nature of this type of information, they are the only one who will be able to discuss your account with you and provide an update.

Hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

Hey again, @Tonu33! Just following up with you about this to make sure you get paid. Were able to get in touch with an Analyst and get this sorted out?

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.