Solved

PAYMENT FAILED - Several different methods attempted

DanialS
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi

Our visa card recently passed its due date before we had the change to update the payment method in shopify. Today our account have therefore been frozen.

We have now updated with the new card (same bank account), but unable to process the payment. We get the error message:

"Unable to resolve all outstanding invoices with the selected payment method. Please try again or use a different payment account or method."

We have also tried using paypal and another credit card from another bank. Nothing helps?? 

Please help.

Kind regards

Accepted Solution (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @DanialS

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. I'm sorry to hear about this error, and I understand the urgency in getting your account back up and running. 

To confirm, does your new Visa meet these guidelines?

• It's a post paid credit card, not a pre-paid card
  • It's able to accept charges in USD
  • It's capable of completing online purchases 
  • It's capable of accepting recurring charges 
  • It has the same billing address as your bank account
  • It doesn't have process limits 

If so, and if you're still receiving this error, please reach out to us via our Help Center so we can help look into this further. Once you visit our Help Center and log in to your account, you'll be able to submit a support request, and discuss this situation with our team via live chat, email, or through a callback. That way, we can help determine how to resolve this error, and ensure your invoice can be paid so your account is re-opened successfully.

Since this is the best way to resolve this situation, I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread. This will help other Community users who may be running into this same error, as it provides the next steps needed to reach a resolution. 

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @DanialS

My name is Rae, and I work for Shopify. I'm sorry to hear about this error, and I understand the urgency in getting your account back up and running. 

To confirm, does your new Visa meet these guidelines?

• It's a post paid credit card, not a pre-paid card
  • It's able to accept charges in USD
  • It's capable of completing online purchases 
  • It's capable of accepting recurring charges 
  • It has the same billing address as your bank account
  • It doesn't have process limits 

If so, and if you're still receiving this error, please reach out to us via our Help Center so we can help look into this further. Once you visit our Help Center and log in to your account, you'll be able to submit a support request, and discuss this situation with our team via live chat, email, or through a callback. That way, we can help determine how to resolve this error, and ensure your invoice can be paid so your account is re-opened successfully.

Since this is the best way to resolve this situation, I've marked my reply as the solution to this thread. This will help other Community users who may be running into this same error, as it provides the next steps needed to reach a resolution. 

We hope to hear from you via our Help Center soon! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.