Why is my monthly payment failing on PayPal?

amansonar
Tourist
5 0 1

hello,

i wanna pay my monthly fee, but this message appear : Unable to resolve all outstanding invoices with the selected payment method. Please try again or use a different payment account or method.

I'm using my paypal

i need help,

thank you

Replies 3 (3)

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

Hi, @amansonar,

Hank here from Shopify.

Thank you for the additional context relating to the declined payment. It seems to be a message that comes from an issue originating within PayPal, have you reached out to them about this yet?

Or have you logged into your PayPal account, and seen any error messages? It should detail some error messages relating to the payment, but if you do need to reach them for further support, I have their details here.

Once the error has been resolved, simply try to make the payment once more, and the store will be restored for you. Or you could try an additional payment method if this was your preference.

Let me know how you get on!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

amansonar
Tourist
5 0 1

Shopify Team is not Responding to my question. and Also I only have my debit card so I cannot use any other payment method.

Are there any other Way so I can re-open my account.

Hank
Shopify Staff
1102 128 187

I'm unsure what you mean, do you currently have an open ticket with the support team? If so, can you share the ticket ID with me and I can take a look at this for you.

But I am a part of the Shopify team and have given the above suggestions to try, can you let me know how you got on with the PayPal suggestions?

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog