Solved

Where can I find a legal payment gateway for my smoking accessories business?

Dramals
Visitor
2 0 0

Goodevening all,

i am looking for a gateway that can accept payment for my products line. 

My business is on smoking accessories (bong,pipes,grinder,cbd products...) in 2 months already shopify and stripe blocked me . 

I am from italy , i sell only in country where all that is legal, i am not against the EU laws but i dont understand why is so difficult find a provider that can accept my products whene there are a lot of stores similar to mine and all the don't have these problems. 

Someone can help me please? 

Accepted Solution (1)

Tiffany121
Excursionist
15 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

I don't know if my answer is helpful to you, but I want to try my best to help you solve some problems about payment gateways.

I have cooperated with a payment company called Silkpay before. They will provide you with corresponding services according to your needs. This company located in Paris, France, and covers business in the United States and Europe. I think they may have encountered the situation you are facing.

You can visite their website silkpay.eu or contact them to ask contact@silkpay.fr

Regards,

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

Hey @Dramals 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

There are over 40 payment gateways that are available for you to use in Italy, you can check them out below:

Each payment provider does have its own rules and regulations so you may need to reach out and see if the contents of your store will affect the integration. I have found in the past, many of these gateways to be successful options for recreational online businesses.

Hope this helps!

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dramals
Visitor
2 0 0

Your answer didn't help me - Thanks 

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 326

@Dramals 

Did you take a look at the link above with all the different payment providers available? As mentioned, I have seen many of these gateways to be successful options for businesses similar to yours. Have you tried enabling 2Checkout or PayPal?

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tiffany121
Excursionist
15 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Hi,

I don't know if my answer is helpful to you, but I want to try my best to help you solve some problems about payment gateways.

I have cooperated with a payment company called Silkpay before. They will provide you with corresponding services according to your needs. This company located in Paris, France, and covers business in the United States and Europe. I think they may have encountered the situation you are facing.

You can visite their website silkpay.eu or contact them to ask contact@silkpay.fr

Regards,

jaysatanta
Visitor
3 0 0

Depending on what you are selling You can try www.Payorworld.com. My friend sells CBD and he accepts payments with them.