FROM CACHE - en_header

Payout bank account - Change of details

Solved
adamct
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I need to change the bank details of my payout bank account, but I don't have my old account number and sort code. The old account was web based and has been deleted due to lack of use while I was building my Shopify store. I have no way of finding out the old details that are normally required to update the account number and sort.

Could a Shopify rep please assist? 

Replies 100 (100)
quaylamae21
3 0 0

I’m having the same problem I don’t remember my name information . May you please email me. 

YohomaYami
1 0 0

I am having the same problem if you could please reach out to me via email.

quaylamae21
3 0 0
Yes I need help
BodyByShi
2 0 0

Can you help me as well. I cannot receive my payouts. I entered my bank Information unknowingly incorrectly. All I want to do is enter my information correctly and it wont let me. Shopify is holding over $200 of my money and need it to purchase more inventory for my store. I really need this fixed ASAP.

namebitz
3 0 0

Please please! i need to change my banking info I tried your instructions I never got a reply!

HARDLIFE
1 0 0

Hi Ren,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Can you please help?

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Hello @quaylamae21

Thanks for getting in touch. I have sent you a secure email with further instructions. Please respond accordingly and I'll be able to continue to support you through email. Thank you!

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

I have responded to your query above and have sent along the secure email! 

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Thanks for reaching out @YohomaYami!

I have gone ahead and sent you a secure email with further instructions. Please respond as directed when you get a chance and I can continue to support you from there.

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Hi @BodyByShi

Thanks for reaching out for a hand. Please keep an eye out for a secure email with further instruction. When you have a chance, please respond as directed and I will be able to support you further from there after verifying your ownership of the account. Thank you!

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Hello @namebitz

No worries at all, I got your information and I have forwarded it to our Accounts team. The ticket is open and pending so please keep an eye out for a response from the team asap. 

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Hello @HARDLIFE

Thanks for reaching out for a hand. Please check your email when you get a chance for my secure email requesting some additional information. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the account I can continue to support you from there.

quaylamae21
3 0 0
I sent my government id
Popgawds
1 0 0

I need to change my bank info but don’t have my old bank account information. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find it.  

PLAYGIRLXSHOP1
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Ren7 I have the same problem if you can send me the email too please . I tried all the steps. 
My email : Contactplaygirlxshop@gmail.com

Mely09
1 0 0

Hello , 

I'm having the same issue. I can not update my payout account due to not having the old account #. I am almost 100 % sure it was a typo on my end. Can i have some help please !! Thanks 🙂 

Meipr1882
4 0 0

Hello,

I need to change the bank details of my payout bank account, but I don't have my old account number. The old account was paypal cash debit card and has been canceled due to changed from personal to business accnt. I have no way of finding out the old details that are normally required to update the account number 

Could a Shopify rep please assist ASAP 

nicoleta00
7 0 0

Hello, I have the same problem. My old bank information is connected to my Shopify, and I want to change to my new bank. It won't allow me to do that unless I provide the information from my old bank, and I don't have that. I have received one sale, and it was paid to the bank account that I don't have access to. Please help, I need to fix it asap.

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Hello @PLAYGIRLXSHOP1

Ren here from the Shopify Support team. I have gone ahead and reached out via secure email to help get the process started for you. Please respond as directed and I will be able to continue to support you from there. 

Ren
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
827 54 126

Hello @Mely09

Thanks for reaching out, I'd love to help. Please check your email for a secure message with further detail and instruction. Once I have been able to verify your ownership of the store I can continue to support you from there.