Solved

PayPal is connected to the store, and payment is pending all the time. How do I fix the error?

Taras_P
Visitor
3 0 0

Hello,
Who had this? PayPal is connected to the store, and payment is pending all the time. What to do for the money to be credited?

Thank you.

Снимок экрана 2021-05-10 в 13.35.47.png

10-17-lam6k-uitt3

Accepted Solution (1)
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taras_P,

Thanks for sharing this. Is the status still pending or has it paid out to you yet? 

If all is set up correctly and it's a PayPal business account, your best next step would be to contact PayPal support as they are a third party payment gateway in this instance and can give you the reason for any payout delay. This would be out of Shopify's control. I linked it above, but you can see the PayPal support directly here. Hopefully it's been paid out to you now! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @Taras_P,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

I just want to double check you have everything set up correctly with your PayPal gateway. For example, is it a PayPal business account? But from the screenshot you sent, it seems like PayPal is still processing this order. Shopify has a guide with some more common issues and set up questions which could identify what's going on for you here

Can you confirm with me what it says in your order information where I have highlighted in the screenshot, please? If you reply with a screenshot, please blur out any sensitive information about your store or customers. 

10-30-2feza-i2dhx

It could also be worth reaching out to PayPal directly about this to make sure everything regarding your account is good from their end. You can reach PayPal support directly here

We’re currently not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, so I can't take a closer look into this for you here, but we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our support team here and log in to your account to create a support request.

Let me know!

Thanks, Nick

Taras_P
Visitor
3 0 0

Снимок экрана 2021-05-10 в 16.19.17.png

Taras_P
Visitor
3 0 0

yes, this is a PayPal business account

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Taras_P,

Thanks for sharing this. Is the status still pending or has it paid out to you yet? 

If all is set up correctly and it's a PayPal business account, your best next step would be to contact PayPal support as they are a third party payment gateway in this instance and can give you the reason for any payout delay. This would be out of Shopify's control. I linked it above, but you can see the PayPal support directly here. Hopefully it's been paid out to you now!