Refunded or Canceled orders showing as Unfulfilled

Tyler_Newton
Tourist
7 0 26

We use our unfulfilled tab to pack orders. The problem is that refunded and canceled orders show up under the unfulfilled tab even if I mark them as fulfilled in the bulk options. How can I get these orders out of the unfulfilled tab on the orders page?

Replies 395 (395)
BeccaforNova
Tourist
3 0 2

I assume this issue still hasn't been solved?  I cant delete any orders period and very frustrated because they dont tell you anything about all of these issues when you pay them upon sign up.

zerowastemvmt
Tourist
4 0 2

Open the order, scroll to the bottom, click "delete order". This is the only way we've found to get around it!

BeccaforNova
Tourist
3 0 2
There is no option for that on my orders sadly
Pengu
1 0 0

I HAVE FOUND A FIX!

1) You gotta unfulfill the fulfilled products first.
2) Cancel the command. Without these options selected: "notification to the customer" nor "refund".

Optional: What I like to do is put a comment down the command such as this "this command was delivered successfully but it was stuck as unfulfilled"

There ya go, it won't appear as an unfulfilled command anymore! Just as cancelled, which won't give you a small unfulfilled command notification anymore.

BeccaforNova
Tourist
3 0 2
That didn’t work…it just put a line through it and it is still on the list….
CalvinEZ
1 0 1

I totally Agree. I never fulfilled the order because the customer called me right away before I even had a chance to pack/ship the order.

Now it is Saying Unfulfilled. The system should automatically "fulfil" the order when it is refunded. This is absolutely bizarre. My OCD is going to kill me now this order will always say unfulfilled.

Regards

A Frustrated Shopify User.

dean_verhoeven
Excursionist
24 0 55

This is a solution I post here once in a while that has always worked, though some have not had success with it. Dean’s simplified procedure for getting “partially refunded” orders out of the “open orders” list (based on @Claire_Brennan ‘s):
1. go to “Orders”
2. click on the “Open” button to display the offending orders
3. select all the orders that you need to eliminate from the open orders list
4. Select “More actions” > Unarchive orders (for good measure, refresh screen here with F5 key)
5. Select “Fulfill orders” (for good measure, refresh screen again here with F5 key)
6. Select “More actions” > Archive orders...DONE! (and maybe one more refresh)

I did this again yesterday and it worked for me.

Max_Hale
2 0 0

I don't see the "5. "Fulfill orders" functions when attempting your solution.

Both my problem orders are status "Canceled, Refunded, Unfulfilled" and there is no fulfill option available (see attached screenshot)

Any other suggestions

dean_verhoeven
Excursionist
24 0 55

@Max_Hale if you display your list of "unfulfilled" orders, then select the ones you want to operate on, the "Mark as Fulfilled" button will appear at the top of the list. The option to "unarchive" is behind the "More Actions" dropdown menu button.

stevenchalmers
Tourist
3 0 2

Dean.

Thanks.  This worked for me. 

This must be the silliest bug in Shopify, a generally excellent product.

Steven