Why are my customers only seeing United States as shipping option?

adnanbugti
Visitor
1 0 0

(Beginner) My customers are only getting united state option in country section even though i provide usa+canada+pakistan

Replies 2 (2)

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 955

Hi @adnanbugti 

You'll want to check your setting to see if the international market has activated or not. If not, please follow the steps below to enable the international market:

• Go to Settings > Markets.
  • Click on Manage next to the International section
  • Click on Activate button

AvadaCommerce_0-1658879229511.png

Hope this helps.

banned

Daniel
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1122 78 173

Hi there, @adnanbugti

Welcome to the Community! Definitely a great place to gather some input regarding anything about the platform!

With regards to your inquiry, are you also able to share your URL? I would like to see if I can replicate the issue on my end. In the meantime however, feel free to check out the following resources as I think you also need to look at your shipping settings (zones and profiles) for this matter as well. 

• Shipping Profiles : A shipping profile is a set of shipping rules for specific products and locations. You can use the default general shipping profile for all your products or create custom shipping profiles for specific products.
  • Setting Up Shipping Zones : A shipping zone is a group of countries or regions that have the same shipping rates. Customers can order products from your store only if the country or region where they want the order shipped to is included in one of your shipping zones.

Definitely give these two help documents a lookover to ensure you have set these up properly. Looking forward to hearing more from you as well. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.