Is Shopify payment expected to become available in India?

elestilo
Tourist
8 0 3

Shopify payment is not available for India region. Are we expect Shopify payment for India in future ?

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi,

Refer this URL,

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Payment-gateway-from-india/td-p/421630#:~:text=Sh... 

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey @elestilo 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting! I'd love to know more about your situation, are you setting up your store, or are you looking into alternative payment options for your customers?

Shopify Payments is currently not available in India. However, you are still able to use alternative payment providers with Shopify. I recommend checking out this page here to see what else is available in your country.

Hope this helps! If you have any questions don't hesitate to respond here.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

elestilo
Tourist
8 0 3

@Eunice  - Thank you for update and suggestion. I'll reach you further in case if any details required.

najeeba
Shopify Partner
13 2 5

Hi @Eunice, We have developed a subscription app and a few of the Indian stores need it. But since Shopify Subscription supports only Shopify Payments, we are not able to provide the app to them. Any options available? Thanks!