Why isn't my Shopify payment showing in my bank account?

Sixninestores
Visitor
1 0 0

I have set up Shopify payment and I put all my details today I got an order but I didn’t receive the money on My bank account and also they didn’t send an email to verify my Identity 
please help

Reply 1 (1)

Finley
Shopify Staff (Retired)
201 26 45

Hey, @Sixninestores!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thank you for reaching out! Your pay period, which determines the length of time between when a customer places an order and when the funds are sent to your bank account can be 2-4 business days. You can check what your pay period is here.

You can check on the status of your payout by going to your Shopify Admin > Settings > Payments >Shopify Payments > View Payouts.

You'll also want to consider that the funds will not show in your bank account as soon as they're sent from Shopify payments, as each bank has its own processing time which can be 24 - 72 hours.

The information you initially filled out to set up Shopify payments is what we need to start processing your payments. At some point, the team may reach out to you to collect additional information however, this isn't always immediately required.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out!

It sounds like you're in the beginning stages of your Shopify account as well! How is everything coming along? We do have our handy checklist if you're looking for any next steps you'd like to take. We also have our incredible hub of information to help you grow your business at Shopify Compass.

I hope you're having a great day!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.