Shopify support review about 26106278.

Brahminputrajan
Visitor
2 0 0

Shopify support।                  

Should you solving and know about productive person while I worry for my prepaid pament on you and you has suggetion to contact my bank and they will manage fund for me of spent any shopping.

Are you crazy because simple language I was clearify you that my product delevery was pending/hold by shopdarsh.com but pament reciever your Shopify merchant asper my billing summery attacment.

Kindly you are today send me my product use gudgetss the world best mobile with mini laptop at ₹599 OR pay to refund while without credit card and paypal.inform only particular.

Replies 3 (3)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

@Brahminputrajan 

From what I understand, you've placed an order with a store you believe is using Shopify and have yet to receive your order, is that correct? If so, I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with your order, and thanks for reaching out. 

However, we won't be able to assist you with any shipping or refunds, as stores on our platform are independent businesses and we do not oversee order management, fulfillment, or shipping. That being said, I'd be happy to share the best next steps for you, which are found in our online order FAQ page. I recommend reading through this document in full. 

The best thing you can do is contact the store where you placed the order using the information on the About Us or Contact page of that website. If you cannot contact them, reply directly to the original order notification email. 

If you fail to hear back from the store with an updated timeline or tracking number within 4 weeks from when you placed the order, the next step is to reach out to your bank or payment provider for guidance. Filing a notice with your bank or payment provider will trigger an investigation on our behalf, if the store is using the Shopify platform.

Furthermore, included in the FAQ is a link for reporting a store directly to us should you wish, once you have taken all the prior recourse steps suggested. We absolutely do not condone any fraudulent behavior on Shopify and take these matters seriously. Let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to explain further. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Brahminputrajan
Visitor
2 0 0
Hillary community moderator
1st para reply-
Place was prefer on shopdarsh. com but product purchase of paid on Shopify
store from debit card.
2nd para reply-
More than you assist. But how do not believe to agree about recieved
shipping and order details,can not delevery product still today.
3rd para reply-
I found only billing details with oreder#1122 and nothing email from them
keep you contact to support@shopdarsh.com
4rth para reply
Why should you think of you has any fake concern and I agreed because
clear to time of placing order was delevry on adress at complete 5 days
next day.I awaite max. These week.
5th para reply-
If you absolutely do not condone any fraudlent behavior on Shopify
further you accept get further creative issue and afferts to complete from
authorities with refund shortly.
Kindly acknowledge and serious about issue to solve.
15 September 2021
Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks for your detailed reply. Again, I am sorry to hear that you've had this experience while ordering from a store you believe is using the Shopify platform. Shopify is the website and shopping cart service that some merchants use to run their online store, we do not manage the shipping or sales of any store.

If you have exhausted all attempts to contact the store directly and have had no response, the best next step is to reach out to your bank for further options regarding your payment and possible refund options. We cannot recover your money for you as we do not operate businesses on behalf of our merchants on the platform.

If this does happen to be a Shopify store, filing a claim with your bank will trigger a notification internally, which we can use to investigate the store as needed. We will take a look into the stores’ activity and take action where appropriate. For legal and privacy reasons we will not be able to share the results of this investigation with you. I can assure you we take these matters seriously and appreciate you reaching out. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.