Solved

Suggest Me Payment Gateway For Pakistan Without NTN

glormy
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I have set up totally new website in the beauty makeup cosmetics category. I am from Pakistan, here I have an option for payment gateway is 2Checkout. But the first thing is 2Checkout is costly. The second thing is it needs NTN. I need a payment gateway which I sign up for today and start collecting payments today. I don't want to wait for the approval. This is my site Glormy Makeup. Maybe only Pakistanis can understand what I am asking about. Thanks a lot.

Glormy is Beauty Makeup Products selling website. It sells cosmetics items worldwide.
Accepted Solutions (2)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1168 129 181

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @glormy 

I noticed that you are not using Shopify as your Ecommerce platform for your shop. Are you thinking of moving to Shopify in the near future? Here in the Shopify Community, we can only help with queries related to  Shopify stores.

With regard to the Shopify platform,  I am not familiar with NTN, however I am happy to suggest some other third-party payment providers for your region instead of 2Checkout. You'll need to use one of the payment providers listed here at this page. As they are third party, I wouldn't be able to advise if they would require a NTN, but you could always contact some of them directly for further clarification on this.

Once you find once that suits your business needs, you can sign up and create an account with them. You can also check out our help doc on Configuring third - party payment providers so that you can connect the payment provider to your store.

I was having a look at your store and noticed you don't have an 'About Us' page. Have you considered adding one? We find customers find these great to get to know more about you. Our merchants find this blog on How to Write an About Us Page very useful if you wanted to have a look! I hope this was helpful.

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Maz
Shopify Staff
1168 129 181

Hi @glormy 

No problem! Just to clarify our scope of support only extends to payment providers suitable within Shopify. It's always best to check this information out with your own platform host.

Have a great day.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1168 129 181

Hi @glormy 

I noticed that you are not using Shopify as your Ecommerce platform for your shop. Are you thinking of moving to Shopify in the near future? Here in the Shopify Community, we can only help with queries related to  Shopify stores.

With regard to the Shopify platform,  I am not familiar with NTN, however I am happy to suggest some other third-party payment providers for your region instead of 2Checkout. You'll need to use one of the payment providers listed here at this page. As they are third party, I wouldn't be able to advise if they would require a NTN, but you could always contact some of them directly for further clarification on this.

Once you find once that suits your business needs, you can sign up and create an account with them. You can also check out our help doc on Configuring third - party payment providers so that you can connect the payment provider to your store.

I was having a look at your store and noticed you don't have an 'About Us' page. Have you considered adding one? We find customers find these great to get to know more about you. Our merchants find this blog on How to Write an About Us Page very useful if you wanted to have a look! I hope this was helpful.

glormy
Visitor
2 0 0
Thanks a lot for the reply. I wi;; add about us section. Hope your provided
list of payment gateways will help me.
Glormy is Beauty Makeup Products selling website. It sells cosmetics items worldwide.
Maz
Shopify Staff
1168 129 181

Hi @glormy 

No problem! Just to clarify our scope of support only extends to payment providers suitable within Shopify. It's always best to check this information out with your own platform host.

Have a great day.

Bespokemenor
Visitor
1 0 0

Did you found it?