What UK-based app provides accurate, real-time shipping rates for startups?

missbliss_uk
Tourist
5 0 1

Which integrated shopping app has worked for you, if you are UK Based.

I am looking for an app which will consistently pull in accurate and cheap shipping rates based on the products sold.  Many of the apps such as shipstation do not integrate with the shopping cart to show the real-time calculated rates for that country. Alot of these require my own carrier rates, but being a startup, most carriers are not interested until i am shipping 20+ per month.

I therefore need pre-negotiated rates to appear, until such time i can add my own

I am looking for an app which (in order of importance)

1. Displays realtime calculated rates at checkout

2. Handles the shipping/customs labels side of things where you can print these off

3. Handles the emails to customer with automated tracking numbers

4. Allows me to connect my rates later

Reply 1 (1)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @missbliss_uk,

You can look into the Multi Carrier Shipping Label app that handles all the requirements mentioned. It allows you to display real-time shipping rates from all top carriers like DHL, FedEx, UPS, Parcelforce, and many more. You can print shipping labels and other documents like Commercial invoice, Packing slips, etc, with a single click. Once the orders are shipped, the app allows you to track all the orders in a single dashboard and also sends tracking emails to your customers based on the status from the carriers. However, the app requires you to integrate your own carrier account but, yes, you can display your own negotiated rates from all the carriers. The app comes with a 14-day free trial and you can contact the support for any assistance required.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping