Solved

URGENT! Not Receiving payments from orders

Whippedandstyle
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello I have been receiving payments on Shopify and haven’t been receiving them transfer to my bank. I sent in all information they needed and haven’t heard back from anybody via email 

Accepted Solution (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Whippedandstyle!

Are you seeing any notification banners on the home page of your store dashboard at all?

In order to resolve this issue as quickly and efficiently as possible, it looks like we’ll need to access your account directly. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Once you contact our support team, typically what you can expect is that we will add a banner to your admin homepage inviting you to submit any further verification needed for your account.

If you do run into any challenges uploading any requested documentation, our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Whippedandstyle!

Are you seeing any notification banners on the home page of your store dashboard at all?

In order to resolve this issue as quickly and efficiently as possible, it looks like we’ll need to access your account directly. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Once you contact our support team, typically what you can expect is that we will add a banner to your admin homepage inviting you to submit any further verification needed for your account.

If you do run into any challenges uploading any requested documentation, our team will be more than happy to assist you.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic.

Whippedandstyle
Visitor
2 0 0
I sent over all documents and is still waiting for my funds to be released.
This issue needs to be taken farther to have someone call me to completely
understand. I am a hard working business woman and shouldn’t have to wait
on my funds.
Moira
Shopify Staff
2041 223 326

I can completely understand your frustration @Whippedandstyle,

If you would like to speak directly with a member of our support team, you have the option to request a callback:

• Head to https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/login
  • Enter your topic for support in the search bar and click search. 
  • The Get Support Button will appear. Please click it. 
  • Select an option for support. If callbacks are available they will appear here: 

support.gif

If the callback option is not showing that would mean that we are experiencing a high volume of requests. Phone callbacks will be available depending on our current contact volume. If you don’t see the “schedule a callback” option, please reach out using one of the available methods. Callbacks are available 24 hours a day, but once the spots fill up then they would not appear as an option until some calls are completed. Please remember that you MUST be logged into the help center to see the callback option as this option is only for our merchants.